Introducing the PATROL Digital Annual Report Toolkit
PATROL is committed to promoting digital communication channels as a means of more effectively reaching and engaging the public and key stakeholders on the topic of civil parking and traffic enforcement.
As part of this commitment, PATROL has produced its first digital Annual Report Toolkit this year, as an online microsite, providing easy and convenient access to content supporting the production of a compelling Annual Report on your authority’s parking and traffic enforcement.
An Annual Report provides an opportunity to set out clearly and transparently the ‘what, why and how’ of your civil enforcement activities. By doing so, you will be providing the vital context around the traffic management objectives that lie beneath, which are ultimately in place to meet the needs of residents, businesses and visitors.
Digital Annual Report Toolkit: Key features
- Video testimonials from PATROL members on producing an Annual Report.
- ‘Six Steps to Success’ to help in the preparation and production of an Annual Report.
- Features a dedicated section on embracing digital channels, including an example of a video introduction from PATROL PARC (Parking Annual Reports by Councils) Awards winner this year, Newcastle City Council.
- Comprehensive information on entering a 2018/19 Annual Report for the PARC Awards, including a video overview of this year’s event.
- Links to best practice examples of Annual Reports produced by authorities shortlisted for the PARC Awards this year, together with PATROL’s online library of Annual Reports.
It is the intention for the Digital Annual Report Toolkit to become a ‘living resource’, so PATROL will look to add further content to the site in the future. Please feel free to provide feedback on the site as you use it.
Submitting a report for next year’s PARC Awards
We look forward to seeing more and more great examples of Annual Reports through those submitted to PATROL for the PARC Awards next year. These reports, covering the 2018/19 period, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 31 January.